Artwork Team Page
This is a team of amateur and/or professional graphic designers and/or artists who are more or less self inspired. They focus on free-form design using FOSS design tools.
- To represent various material in an aesthetically pleasing way
- To provide a means of wrapping materials and documents in a visually appealing form
- To generate a consistent visual appearance of various elements/materials/documents
- To represent the theme and slogan of the event in an artistic way
- To create a clean and simple yet understandable design materials
- Raj Kumar Shrestha
- Akriti Bhusal
- Safalta Shrestha
- Subash Acharya
- Pritam Rasaili
- Ashok Adhikari
- Bishwo Raj Baral
- Dinesh Sharma
- Diya Laxmi Joshi
- Sabin Maharjan
- Sudharsan Khanal
- Sujita Khadgi
Developing Design Prototypes
- Flex Banners
- CD/DVD Covers for Nirvikalpa and Developers Ubuntu
- UI design for Nirvikalpa
- Volunteer Cards
- Attractive profile pictures about SFD 2012 for Facebook, Twitter or Google+ like I am celebrating SFD 2012, I am presenting at SFD 2012 etc..
- any many more..
or any other tools of your choice...
The use of Portable Network Graphics (*.png) for raster images and Scalable Vector Graphics (*.svg or *.svgz) for vector images is encouraged. The major design elements needs to be vector. Focus is given of lossless file formats (e.g JPEG vs. PNG, where JPEG is a lossy format and PNG is not).
The resolutions of the output (and hence the input document) should be in high resolution 300 dpi. Special care should be taken while scaling (enlarging and/or reducing) raster images. For vector images, after all the design efforts has been finalized for a prototype all the text and non-standard elements should be converted to path.
Art Work Activities
and other artwork will be uploaded very soon....
contact me if there is something to ask me
Raj Kumar Shrestha | firstname.lastname@example.org | 9849188487