April 11 2010
From FOSS Nepal Community Wiki
- Training for HSEB Teachers
- Orientation in the ministry
- FM Program
- Subir Pradhanang
- Jwalanta Shrestha
- Abhishek Singh
- Akash Deep Shakya
- Suraj Sapkota
- Kailash Budathoki
Training for HSEB Teachers
- Training materials along with the tutorial CDs to be made for all the installation and customization.
- Training programme to be developed in a phased manner.
- Assignment of two resource persons for a day.
- A wiki page to be created for the discussion and syllabus development of the teachers training.
- Jwalanta will coordinate with Pravin Dai (BVS) to fix the date of the training and create possible syllabus in about 1 week from April 11, 2010. Rest of the team will collaborate in wiki for syllabus.
- FKK is decided to be held of every first sunday of each Nepali month, making the schedule a standard.
- A query mail would be sent to the mailing list at least two weeks before the exact date to invite speakers and venue providers.
- Kailash Budathoki, from IOE Pulchowk, is assigned as FKK Coordinator.
- A pool of topics (for FKK) would be developed and interested speakers would be assigned slots accordingly.
- A regular meeting before/after FKK by default.
Orientation in the Ministry
- OTRC took the responsibility for this program.
- Requires a script to be prepared in advance for technology related news (focus on FOSS).
- Includes a 5-10 minutes of report in Kantipur FM.
- Interested candidates would be called in through an announcement in the mailing list.
One of the Agenda for the next meeting would be creating/restructuring the steering committee for the community.